You have no items in your shopping cart
1 What type of payment does Super Spa Furniture,LLC accept?
* We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express (3% credit card fee) Business Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check.
2 Why should I choose Super Spa Furniture,LLC products for my salon?
* Super Nail Supply,LLC is the leading company in the spa chair industry; we offer you all the important factors that are suitable for your needs in opening your salon business: Quality, Design, Technology, Budgeting, and Great Customer Service.
3 Can I change or cancel my order?
* To change or cancel your order, it must be done within the first 48 hours from your deposit date/time. We custom assemble the product to your order, so cancelling or changing color, quantity, or model is not possible after your product is already in the assembly line. If you must change your order, you will be charged 10% of the purchase price. For cancelling orders after 48 hours, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
4 What are the spa features?
* Please see our products for the complete features
5 What are the massage chair features?
* Please see our products for the complete features.
6 How soon will I receive my spa chairs after I place the order?
* Normally it will take from 7 to 10 business days for you to receive your order.
7 How long would it take me to assemble the spa chairs when I receive them?
* Unlike other products on the market, SNS Chairs arrive to customers preassembled. The only things you need to do is lift up the spa cushion to an upright position, connect plumbing, power up, and then start operating. Please test each chair once fully assembled. Such an ease of mind!
8 Which method will my spa chairs get delivered?
* Your spa chair order will be mainly delivered by (a third party carrier) Freight and will be dropped at the curbside of your store front. If you need inside delivery, or if your business has stairs, elevator, or inside mall access, you must request for this service, a fee will be charged by the freight company.
9 What type of drain system do I need for my spa chairs?
* There are two types of drain systems. One is the floor drain system which uses gravity to drain the water directly into the floor from each spa. The other is the power drain pump system which will be used to drain out water to the drain pipe above the floor (app. up to 36” above ground level).
10 My spa chair order was delivered with damages on the box, what should I do?
* If you received your order with damages on the box, first; do not sign the Bill of Lading, second; immediately call SNS Customer Care for further instruction.
11 Which type of electricity do I need for my spa chairs?
* Unless you specify international use, most SNS Spa Chairs shipped in the U.S. uses a standard of 110V electricity with GFCI protected outlet.
12 What is the size of the drain pipe for the gravity drain system?
* For the gravity drain system, you will need 1 1/2” PVC female coupling so SNS spa chair flexible drain pipe can be inserted into.
13 What is the size of the drain pipe for the drain pump system?
* For the drain pump system, SNS spa chair will have ¾” PVC female coupling so you can insert your drain pipe into.
14 What is the size of the hot and cold water hose connector for the spa chair?
* The size of the hot and cold water inlet from the SNS spa chair, you will need a ½” water hose.
15 Updating Your Information
* You can contact us to update or correct your personal information, check your transaction information, and/or the status of your order at Email : email@example.com. Toll Free: 1-866-270-6245
Upon receiving any request, we will evaluate each request and reply in an appropriate, timely manner and form of communication that ensures the security of the information you have requested.